terms & conditions
1. Winery Hopper/The Hopper reserves the right at our discretion to refuse service to any guest.
2. Shirts and shoes are required to ride on any of the Winery Hopper vehicles.
3. Intoxicated customers will not be permitted to ride on any of the Winery Hopper vehicles.
4. We are not responsible for personal items while on any Winery Hopper vehicle or that may be left behind.
5. We operate with specific pick-up and drop-off times only. Times shown are departure times so please arrive 10 minutes early so you don't miss the bus.
6. For the safety and enjoyment of all guests, the police WILL be notified immediately if a customer becomes unruly.
7. Children need to be able to sit on your lap or they will be charged for a full price pass.
8. Service Dogs are allowed as long as they are well trained/behaved.
9. Open containers and/or drinking of alcoholic beverages is not permitted while riding on any Winery Hopper vehicle. Please make sure all open bottles are corked and bagged.
12. Will Call is offered at some of the wineries with the purchase of 6 bottles or more. Show your receipt to your Winery Hopper driver upon boarding and let them know if you are staying at one of our partnering hotels. You may pick-up your Will Call at any time during the day. If you do not pick it up, Winery Hopper will bring it to City Hall in Old Town Temecula or to your hotel.
13. For handicap transport, please notify us in advance so we can assure the right vehicle is there for you.
14. Winery Hopper services are currently available in Temecula, California, U.S.A. only.
15. After you purchase your pass, show your confirmation to THE HOPPER driver upon entrance to the vehicle.
16. If you are riding on a Winery Hopper vehicle, your photo may be taken and used for promotional purposes.
17. There is no delivery option for the purchase of passes.
18. Hopper passes are for transportation ONLY and do NOT include tastings or wine.